Time flies, and…. Craft Passion is “1“ today!!!! Unbelievable, I survived through my 1st year of blogging in just a blink of an eye and it was like yesterday since I drafted my 1st post. I’ve gone through a lot throughout the first year and still learning hard in getting better in this area, there are always rooms for improvement, right!!!!
Things have changed since my 1st post a year ago…
- Mum of 1 –> Mum of 2 (a 6 year-old daughter and a 11 month-old son)
- 8 hours sleep –> 5 hours sleep per day
- 1 handmade –> 2 handmade a week in average
- 1 post –> 2 posts a week in average & still improving
- TV mania –> Internet craze
- Blogspot –> WordPress
- Free hosting –> Self hosting blog
- Compact camera –> DSLR
- PhotoImpression –> Adobe Photoshop
- Myopia (short sighted) –> Myopia + hypermetropia (long sighted)
- No-clue on html code –> Moderately skilled to modify some simple code (though via trial and error, sometimes I made a mess and need to sort it out by myself later)
I anticipate that it will be another big leap in my handmade and blogging skill in near future, I endeavor to learn new things in divine!!!!
A wish upon blowing the candle —- to create more handmade, tutorial and pattern for you!!!! Yes, to you, all my awesome readers. I know many of you are silently reading my blog without leaving any comments, don’t be shy, I love your feedbacks, I would be more than happy if you just dropped a line saying that you were here. Thanks for coming back for my craft’s updates!!!! I love you all!!!