Poll For Craft Materials Shopping Guide
I love your overwhelming emails asking me where I bought my craft materials from. I would love to just sit down and spend time replying you with all the details. But, if I do this constantly, it will compromise my time in creating and designing beautiful crafts, taking photograph on them, writing tutorial and documenting it here. That’s how I come out with the idea of writing the buying guides as I shop around. So, you will know where I bought my materials from and you can buy them too.
The above photos are the craft materials I bought from Singapore during my recent shopping trip. I went to only 4 shops to get all these. On my next trip, I will make sure to bring my camera to take some photos for the shop I went.
- Sportlight at Plaza Singapura (Off Orchard Road)
- Daiso (Plaza Singapura)
- Sing Mui Heng (1st Floor People’s Park Center), they have a branch in Kuala Lumpur too.
- Golden Dragon (2nd Floor People’s Park Center)
My trip was a little too rush to cover everything in Singapore, there are a couple of shops in my list that I haven’t had time to visit, they are:
- People’s Park Complex (next to People’s Park Center), you will be able to find more fabrics on 2nd Floor.
- A quilting shop in Tangling Mall
Get all updates via email:
Highlights from Our Partners
Older post: Chicken Curry With Potatoes