Thank you for loving the yellow wide brim beach hat that I have shared recently, now, here is the beautiful yellow oversized Beach Tote crochet pattern I promised to share. With the gorgeous giant shell stitch design and the scallop edge, makes the beach tote so unique and cast on a character. Get some raffia yarns today and start to crochet both to make them a set for your next sun sunny trip or your beach vacation. Spice up your vacation with these stunning beach essential duo that will surely catch all the attention by the passers-by!
This oversized crochet beach tote has a round base of about 15.5″ diameter and the body (including the shoulder straps) is about 25″ tall. It is big enough for your beach trip essential items. Read further to get the list of items to bring along.
Yellow Beach Tote – Free Crochet Pattern
get the link below ⬇️
We have all the important details covered in the pattern page. Written crochet pattern with photos to show the details that you will need to refer to.
Got sand in your beach tote? Just shake it off!
List of essential items to bring on your short beach trip:
- Sunscreen lotion, otherwise you will get “sun-SCREAM”
- Swimsuits & Cover-ups
- Wide Brim Beach Hat or Sun Hat (free crochet pattern)
- Beach Bag, make sure it is big enough to put all items in it
- Beach towel
- Drinking water
- Change of Clothes – just in case
- First Aid Kit with aloe
- Frisbee or balls or fun floats to play with kids
- Books or Electronic Reader like Kindle (buy it at Amazon)
- GoPro for underwater video (buy it at Amazon)
- Fins, water shoes, and snorkel gear if you plan to have sea adventure
Big wide opening to access your items easily!
Besides using it as a beach tote, it is also a good size when you need a big tote to carry around all your necessities.
Click here for more free pattern and tutorial on summer-themed crafts.