[Update 09 April 2014:]
Since the previous winner failed to get back to us with her mailing address even after we have tried to contact her numerous time through out the month of March, we have to re-pick another winner to receive this fabulous prize pack from Patchwork & Craft that worth over $740.
The new lucky winner is Charon and she is the commenter #80
Charon, I have sent an email to you, please reply within 3 days. If you didn’t get my email, please write to me. Congratulations!!!!
[Update 03 March 2014:]
After a long review and discussion with the sponsor, finally, we have picked a winner out of the 147 great comments. The winner of the giveaway is: Karilee Ovalle, the commenter # 68
I have sent an email to you, please reply within 3 days. If you didn’t get my email, please write to me. Congratulations!!!!
As many of you may be already known that I was away for a week to Australia early this month. Besides exploring the 2 biggest cities in this beautiful country, one of my aims was to see if they had any exciting craft products, news or new ideas that I could bring back to share with you all.
It was a wonderful trip, and I even made some Aussie friends who are also extremely passionate craft devotees just like us. I am sure to visit this country soon and make sure to spend more time there.
Thanks to my new friends in Australia I have an amazing Patchwork & Craft Prize Pack worth over $740 to give away.
The prize pack includes gorgeous fabric, fat quarter packs, threads and more and I’m excited to reveal that the entire prize pack could be yours! Here is the list:
1. Russian Doll Sewing Kit.
2. AP&Q Country Daisies Fabric Cuts, 100 per cent cotton, 20 pieces of 30cm Cuts.
3. APQ Peacock Feathers Fabric Pack, 100 per cent cotton, 1 piece of 1m cut, 18 pieces 1/2 meter cuts
4. Antoinette Fat Quarter Pack, Designed by Michele D’Amore for Benartex, 100 per cent cotton, 20 pieces of Fat Quarters
5. Trilogy Fabric Pack, 100 per cent cotton, total of 30 pieces of Fat Quarters incl:
10pcs Aubrey Rose
10pcs Nesting Place
6. One of Australia’s all-time favourite fabric collections designed by Leesa Chandler’s Under The Australian Sun Fabric Bundle, 100 per cent cotton 20 pieces of 16 x 16cm bundle
7. Ruby Threads For Everyday Collection, 100 per cent cotton, 12 x 500m 60w reels
How to enter
Log-in with your Facebook account and enter into the giveaway (please wait for the widget to load):
You must “LIKE” and “SHARE” the Facebook page of Patchwork & Craft and Craft Passion.
Then, for a chance to WIN, simply add a comment on my Craft Passion Blog telling us how much you would love to win this ultimate prize pack and why!
All comments will be judged, the best comment will WIN!
Competition closes on February 27, 2014 and the winner will be announced on February 28, 2014….
It’s as easy as that!
Other Terms and Conditions (Please read)
* Competition commences February 13, 2014 and closes February 27, 2014. Please refer to the “Competition Section” on Patchwork & Craft to view full competition Terms & Conditions.
* This contest is opened to all readers, any part of the world.
* Please log-in with a valid email or Facebook account so that I can contact you immediately without any delay for the mailing address. If I haven’t heard from you 3 days after the announcement date, I will re-pick another winner. So, please check your email and/or here for the announcement.
* Prize will be shipped out as soon as the winner furnish his/her mailing address (no PO Box mailing, please).
* Feel free to spread the word to your friends and families – the more the merrier! After all, giveaway is fun!
GOOD LUCK !