Recipe: Mixed Vegetable Soup
Calories: approximate 117 calories per serving
Prepare Time: 15 minutes | Simmering Time: 30 to 45 minutes
1/2 medium size cabbage (white and purple), diced
1 big Yellow Onion, diced
3 big tomatoes, remove inner flesh, diced
1 red/green capsicum, diced
4 bay leaves, dried
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 inch ginger, sliced
1 small bunch of scallions, diced
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
4 cups filtered water (I used 3M filtered water)
1. Soak and wash all the vegetables with filtered water for at least 15 minutes. Cut the ingredients accordingly.
2. Saute garlic and onions in a pot until fragrance and onions are soft
3. Add filtered water into the pot.
4. Add in all the vegetables, bay leaves and ginger. Close lid and bring it to boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer until the cabbage is soft.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Sprinkle with diced scallions and serve it hot.
5. & 6.